free/

Monday, June 6, 2011

Like Losing Part of the Family

I guess it was time, but I'm still so very sad. Sold my Jeep last week ;=( I've loved my little Jeep and talked about it before.. 97 navy blue Wrangler, 5-speed stick shift. great convertible top.. either sun roof or full convertible.. I hadn't driven it for awhile, and last week had it all day running errands.. Well, that night, my knee and hip just throbbed all night.. really hurt! so decided it was time to let it go.. funny thing, people right across the street bought it. They have a driveway almost as long as ours and wanted it for the winter.. Now what are we gonna do if we don't sell?? I had her promise if we're still here this winter, she'll run up and down to pack down our snow!!

We're also down to one car, which is a pain already!! Wednesday, hubby is taking a day trip to have lunch with his fellow class of '58 alums.. Its an all-day trip to Central NYS, not my idea of a fun time :=), but then I'm stuck here without a car and its gonna be 95!!! I threatened to rent a car for the day so I can go swimming, but that wasn't well-received..
Agent tour tomorrow..With this hot weather don't know how many will get out, should be interesting. We're waiting for our sign to be put in down on the main road, we've had a few drive-bys already with just a little temporary sign. And a couple showings, so it's slow.
Our new carpet looks really nice.. brightens up the place. If you see pictures, that means I got it to work:=) That's it for now... Will try to be post more regularly now that we have the house done and we're just sitting around waiting....

1 comment:

  1. Well, I'm a Wrangler woman myself!! We had to give up our totally sweet 2007 4 door "red rock" Wrangler some time ago (it was the first thing we sold when we began our long descent into poverty) but I still miss it. Badly. Sigh. Someday I plan to have another one. In fact, in my dreams, I plan to track down the current owner of mine and buy it back!! You know, when we have loads of cash (I did say "in my dreams"!!) cause I don't plan to go into debt again!!

    Good luck with the house!! And stay cool!! :-)

    ReplyDelete