free/

Monday, June 13, 2011

Little Bit of Everything Today

Busy day today... I'm ready for a good night's sleep... We had agent tour today, so decided to play golf in the morning.. first time this season!!.. I never devuldge my score.. we only played 9.. I think the first drive was the my best shot.. It only gets worse :=).. Really, I didn't play badly.. Hubby had a 45, so would have broken 100 if we played 18.. See, we're not very good.
I found the best little ice cream stand last week when Chris and I were running an errand kinda far from home..and I do mean little.. 4 tables outside and thats it.. We both got Ameretta cherry ice cream... WONDERFUL!! my new favorite..
Today we stopped there for lunch and were delighted!! they had 3 pages of food items!! what a selection.. Was impressed .. I had a toasted sub ( those fresh hard rolls that are amazing and hubby got a foot-long dog and of course, Amaretto cherry for dessert
Picked Chris up and went home.. Very good agent turn-out.. 7 car fulls!! feedback was very positive.. Loved the new carpet, privacy, in-law suite, etc.. Oh, somebody just buy it!
Practiced his batting and t-ball swing.. then I took him to swim at our new community.. sure hope we don't wear out our welcome!! The water was hot, but wow.. 70' windy air is sure chilly!! Turns out Marguerita Monday was today.. not next week.. so i was stuck in the pool with the kid while everyone else was drinking :=(
Then back home to pick up hubby and dog to get out for a 7 pm showing !!!! Ate at Wendy's (so much for cutting back) althought they have a new berry strawberry grilled chicken salad that was almost as good as my new favorite ice cream!! That was my day, and here i thought we were retired :=)

No comments:

Post a Comment