free/

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

What I Brought Home from Vacation :+)

Thats just to get your attention.. brought home something... cold..cough. sore throat.. the miseries :=( On antibiotics, so just have to tough thru it...
Looking over the pictures I posted, it really is a special place.. Met more sheep than people.. but what's wrong with that??
Do have to suck it up as my hockey antennae is on full alert!! Game tonight against Philly Flyers, our best rival.. its for first place and only hospitalization will keep me home!!
Working on putting our pictures on a Shutterfly site.. such a cool way of sharing pics with friends.. When our daughter was married, I set up a site, and all the guests added their pictures, so we collected a wonderful album of everyones sights!!.. What a varied group, from the kids having way too much fun to the older folks scenic views of the resort and Mexico.. I so value that collection..

No comments:

Post a Comment