free/

Thursday, April 28, 2011

The Royal Wedding !! A Must-See

OK... I admit it.. I'm gonna have to watch the Royal Wedding :=) I'm not as bad as some people I know.. setting the alarm clock for 4 AM tommorrow.. I'm taping 2 different channels.. would do more if I could.. Julianna Rancic on E! and maybe TLC, haven't decided yet :-)
We've been very busy finishing up all the little projects around the house.. Even if we don't move, I'll have some things I've wanted forever!! I laid peel-and-stick tile in the furnace room.. What a difference!! Why I lived with a yucky concrete floor in there for 35 years is a mystery.. Husband painting our doors and replacing hardware.. really looks updated!! I've kept small jars of all the paint colors I've used on the walls, so will go around and touch-up dings..
If it ever stops raining, we can get outside and rake.. I know raking is done in the fall, we did do it then, but if you know anything about old oak trees, their leaves hang on till spring... Yuck!! Looking for Impatiens to plant in window boxes and planters, but muct be too early.. Nurserys don't have any in yet.. Oh well.. will keep looking
Thats it for now.. so much to do to get ready to sell, hope it all works out..

No comments:

Post a Comment