free/

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mothers Day

Todays my day!! Yea :=) Received a beautiful bouquet of tulips and chocolate from my daughter and this afternoon going to sons familys home for a mexican fiesta including margueritas!! and they do make great margueritas!!! and the foods good too :=) Our eldest son is a free spirit..always has been.. he never forgets birthdays and Christmas, but says he doesn't believe in any of these "hallmark holidays" gotta love him for it and do understand what he's talking about.. but lately he has called on Mothers Day.. but just to see whats going on.. never to wish me Happy Mothers Day.. We'll see :=)
We've had the 3 agents thru our house, now nervously waiting for their opinion of what we can market it for.. and i do mean nervous!!
I think our biggest drawback is the fact we live on a private road and don't have a maintenance agreement.. the first neighbor has always refused to sign anything.. the other 3 homeowners have always shared in our part of taking care of the road.. but I guess banks now want everything in writing.. We're mulling over an agreement that would satisfy a bank and still appeal to our hold-out neighbor.. He doesn't want to be responsible for any part of the road he doesn't use and I understand that.. Will try to word something that he might agree to..
Been so busy cleaning up the yard and sprucing up the inside.. tore apart hubbys closet yesterday and painted it.. If this doesn't work out, we'll have a really clean house!!
Spring is so slow this year.. trees are just starting to turn green.. lilacs are thinking about coming out.. its like pulling teeth!! our daughter in St Louis must be 2 months ahead of us!!
Guess I'll go and pull apart another closet... What fun!!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Mother's Day!! Don't worry, it's not a big deal with our children either. Most of the people who have told me "happy mothers day" aren't even my family or are siblings (and the children who have were all girls)! ;-)

    Good luck on your house!! We're still trying to get all of our stuff packed up for our move. I think we have enough stuff to fill several homes!! And I'm one of those sentimental people!! So it's hard to throw out or donate things. But I'm trying hard. :-P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang in there..........things will be as they will be.

    have a good week.

    ReplyDelete