free/

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Sad News Via Ireland

Just heard of the passing of our friend Bills brother.. Such a shocking thing.. He was killed in a single car accident in Utah.. It must be very hard for them to deal with this while in Ireland.. Long distance at this time is very stressful.
It has snowed every day since our return from Ireland.. Really??? Enough already!!
I can't shake this congestion and stuffiness that I must have picked up on the way home.. My head feels like its gonna explode any minute now!!
Finally posted our Ireland pictures.. it was always beautiful there.. The link is www.2011Irelandtrip.shutterfly.com .. When we started putting our pictures on the computer instead of old-fashioned developing, I really missed having something in hand.. so, for special times, I've put together an album of pictures.. Its really fun to design your own album, pick what pictures go in it, and have Shutterfly put it together.. I know there are othere sites that also make these albums.. It's fun...
Regular season hockey is winding down.. Only a few more games and then playoffs!! :=) We're kinda spoiled here as the Penguins have consistently made the playoffs the last few years .. There were many years (when our boys were following them) that they'd get 2,000 fans a game and everyone had a seat on the ice.. Those were die-hard fans back then... So on to the playoffs!! Go Pens!!

2 comments:

  1. Gotta love those germy airports and public places. Seems like no matter how careful I am, I always get sick when we travel. I just always hope that it's on the way home that I pick it up instead of on the way there--and then be sick the entire trip!! Hope you feel better soon!!

    Headed off to look at the pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GREAT pictures!!! Really made me wish I could go see all of that too!! :-) I especially loved "two 243, 244 and 030" pictures. I love landscape type pictures and these really grabbed me!!

    That was a lot of work uploading all of those! Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete